TEAM TRAINING PACKAGES
Team concept training supports organizations operating with teams. This training develops a commitment to working in teams by developing a business case for teams and clarifying the organization's guidelines. It also develops the team's charter which includes the purpose, norms, roles, and other team tasks required by the guidelines. The course also provides skill building for team skills to include communication, conflict resolution, and meeting skills. It uses a task-oriented approach which builds relationships with team members while participating in the training. The delivery is adjusted for intact teams or mixed groups. We offer three packages for team training and can customize training to fit your needs.
For in-person (totally in-person), blended (50-50), or virtual team environments (totally via distance).
Half Day Package
Get and learn a teaming model.
Definition, importance of teams and keys to success.
Make the case for the importance of teaming.
Learn how to run effective meetings.
Two Day Package
1. Get and learn a teaming model.
2. Build team realtime.
3. Develop specific teaming skills (you choose).
4. Definition, importance of teams and keys to success.
5. Develop team charter.
6. Develop norms for teams.
7. Develop action plan for team meetings.
8. Learn personality preferences.
9. One of the following skill-building modules:
- Conflict resolution
- Team meetings
- Stress management
- Team simulation
- Project management
Four/Five Day Package
1. Develop team charter.
2. Develop norms for teams.
3. Develop action plan for team meetings.
4. Learn how to run effective meetings.
5. Learn personality preferences.
6. Develop conflict resolution plan for teams.
7. Develop techniques for stress management.
8. Experience team operating agreement through team simulation.
9. Develop communication skills with attention styles.
10. Learn how to be present.